- Newborn exam (done at age 2-4 days of life)
- 1-2 week old exam
- 1, 2, 4 6, 9,12,15,18, 24 month’s exam
- 3 up to age 18 years old annual exam
- Sick visits for patients who are 0 up to 20 years and 364 days of age
- Provider interviews (for new patients or parents that are new to the area)
- Wart removal
- Asthma consultations
- ADHD consultations
- Chronic illness consultations
- Autism Evaluation
Mental Health counseling is available for AHCCCS patients one day a week. Check with the office regarding availability.
- PQC along with Care Coordinator partners are working to provide families the tools needed to provide safe, appropriate and effective care to the patients.
- The main goal of care coordination is to meet patients’ needs and preferences in the delivery of high-quality, high-value health care. This means that the patient’s needs and preferences are known and communicated at the right time to the right people, and that this information is used to guide the delivery of safe, appropriate, and effective care.
Please contact the office (480) 792-9200 for specific details regarding Care Coordination.